The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The art of the wolf

Learn, practice, and master the art of the wolf.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Spirilite Locklay 311ql29

Spirilite Locklay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

Spirilite Locklay Empty
PostSubject: Spirilite Locklay   Spirilite Locklay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Spirilite Locklay

Name: Spirilite Locklay [Spi-ruh-light Lock-ley]

Description: Spirilite Locklay 33jjmh5

Enjoys: Socializing
Dislikes: Bunnies
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Spirilite Locklay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirilite Locklay   Spirilite Locklay I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Shania walks up to the new recruit and touches her nose to his forehead. "It is nice to meet you, Spirilite Locklay. You are accepted into my pack to train, and eventually master the Art of the Wolf."

(Also, do you mean he is eleven in human years, or like an eleven year old in the wolf world? Because a wolf at the age of 11 human years is old.)
Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

Spirilite Locklay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirilite Locklay   Spirilite Locklay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:15 am

Spirilite walks up to the master and says, "It's nice to meet you too! I am eleven years old in our world. I usually speak for my human friend, Eduardo."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Spirilite Locklay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirilite Locklay   Spirilite Locklay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:37 am

Shania chuckles and licks his nose. "Very well. I am Shania. Follow me to get your first meal and truly become one of the trainees." She starts to walk towards a orange glow. Shania stops and looks around at a fire. Rabbits are laid in a neat pile at the edge of the camp. She howls, once, twice to summon the pack. Young wolves and older wolves gather round the fire. "Come, Spirilite."

As Spirilite approaches, Shania slips a tablet to him. "I made it for you." She whispers. On the tablet, is:

Spirilite Locklay Spiril10
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

Spirilite Locklay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirilite Locklay   Spirilite Locklay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:18 am

"That is very good," says Sprilite. "Thank you so much for taking the time to do this," says Spirilite. Then he takes the tablet with his mouth, and drags it where nobody could steal it. Sprilite is impressed with Shania's skills. He takes the tablet, and takes it to his shelter. It would be better at the shelter than where he had previously placed it. Now, wolves could know to who the shelter belongs to.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Spirilite Locklay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirilite Locklay   Spirilite Locklay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Shania smiles and whispers, "Not a problem." She watches as he drags it to his shelter. She then gestures with her tail for him to approach, and then turns to the pack. "Please, everyone, greet our newest member. Spirilite Locklay!" Howls rise up into the still night air as the wolves greet him.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

Spirilite Locklay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirilite Locklay   Spirilite Locklay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:04 am

Spirilite Locklay says, "Thank you for the greeting." He does not have much to say, but he still likes the place. He smiles back at everyone, knowing that everybody is friendly. He looks at Shania, and then at the crowd. It seemed as if they were waiting for something.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Spirilite Locklay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirilite Locklay   Spirilite Locklay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Shania, sensing the young wolf's confusion, nuzzled his ear and whispered to him: "Howl back." I ruffled his fur.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

Spirilite Locklay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirilite Locklay   Spirilite Locklay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 pm

I howl back. Even louder, and they all seemed to smile at me. I was surprised that they didn't get angry when I howled. They probably didn't get angry because Shania told me to howl back. They all kept on staring at me, they probably were just quiet. They weren't trying to do anything bad to me, they're all friendly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Spirilite Locklay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirilite Locklay   Spirilite Locklay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Shania grinned as Spirilite finished his howl. She nodded towards the wolves. Then she turned back to him. "You are now truly going to train the Art of the Wolf."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spirilite Locklay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirilite Locklay   Spirilite Locklay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirilite Locklay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The art of the wolf :: The Art of the Wolf :: Train :: Ranks-
Jump to: