The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The art of the wolf

Learn, practice, and master the art of the wolf.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Wolfy's Banners 311ql29

Wolfy's Banners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Wolfy's Banners Empty
PostSubject: Wolfy's Banners   Wolfy's Banners I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Here
you may request a banner from me. Drawn banners, not graphics with fancy text, but ones like the one at the top of the forum. I can draw banners for websites or for your signature. It is important to tell me if you want it for a website or a signature.

Feel
free to ask me questions about my services.

To
request just fill out the form below. First come first serve unless you PM me in advance and ask for a saved slot. I only do wolves or dogs or dinosaurs. Try to describe as much as possible. Provide a picture under the reference section if possible.

Text:
Text color:
Background:
Animal:
Expression:
Pose:
Shading or none:
Colored lines:
Realistic or like top banner:
Other:

Can't do many effects.

Slots
Enjoy. If I accept your username will be below.

Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st

Wolfy's Banners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The art of the wolf :: Art :: Banners-
Jump to: