The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The art of the wolf

Learn, practice, and master the art of the wolf.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
How long should I let the page load?  311ql29

How long should I let the page load?

Go down 
2 posters

How long should the loading page load?
1 second
How long should I let the page load?  I_vote_lcap0%How long should I let the page load?  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2 seconds
How long should I let the page load?  I_vote_lcap50%How long should I let the page load?  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
3 seconds
How long should I let the page load?  I_vote_lcap0%How long should I let the page load?  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 seconds
 0% [ 0 ]
5 seconds
How long should I let the page load?  I_vote_lcap50%How long should I let the page load?  I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

How long should I let the page load?  Empty
PostSubject: How long should I let the page load?    How long should I let the page load?  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:26 pm

How long should I let the loading page(orange w/ top banner) load? Currently it is 4 slow seconds. Should it be 2? 3? Or maybe 5?

Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

PostSubject: Re: How long should I let the page load?    How long should I let the page load?  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:04 am

You should show off your artwork and let it load for five seconds.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: How long should I let the page load?    How long should I let the page load?  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:23 pm

Really? It might get irritating to wait so long though, and this site isn't for showing off art. It's just for having fun.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

PostSubject: Re: How long should I let the page load?    How long should I let the page load?  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:58 am

It's really up to you. You know, it's your forum.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: How long should I let the page load?    How long should I let the page load?  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:44 pm

True, I think I'll settle for something in between.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long should I let the page load?    How long should I let the page load?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long should I let the page load?
Page 1 of 1