The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The art of the wolf

Learn, practice, and master the art of the wolf.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Merry Christmas! 311ql29

Merry Christmas!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Hello Guest, how are you today?

I would like to introduce a brand new theme and so much more to TAOFW! Why? Christmas time is nearing the hearts of all! So I would love to celebrate in a number of ways in The art of the wolf. One way is to change the theme, as you can see I did here! Now we have 'jingling' bells and green,red, and white colors! I also grabbed some codes from forumotion, and now we have big jolly snowflakes sprinkling from the sky, and some pine tree branches in the corner! So everyone get in the mood!

Also during the time of Christmas there will be many snow and holiday spirited role plays in the practice section. There will be much fun here! Also I am rewarding free avatars and decorations for all! You can just ask me here or even private message me with what you want me to draw for you, and I will give you an avatar! Simple! I love to give!

On Christmas Eve I will set up a little Christmas tree. Everyone must leave one object under the tree for another! For example, let's say we have a member named Jerry, Jerry would draw a smiley for the forum and leave it under the tree for me. You'll understand it when the time comes!

That's all for now, so please have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Bye!
Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st

Merry Christmas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The art of the wolf :: Rules, Announcements, and Guidelines :: ~Announcements-
Jump to: