The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The art of the wolf

Learn, practice, and master the art of the wolf.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Training Session - Agility 311ql29

Training Session - Agility

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Training Session - Agility Empty
PostSubject: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:37 am

Welcome! In this role play you will train your agility, and when you are done you should be able to turn on a dime! Please, join me!

Information:
In this role play Shania(me) will teach you how to train your agility. It is the first of many lessons.

Shania:
Alright young wolves, gather around. Do you see the course beside me? The Course beside her is filled with pole sticking up from the ground. At first you may not be able to get through it in thirty seconds, but when you are done you should be able to maneuver through it in ten. I will teach you balance and speed. Now, who would like to start us off?
Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:55 am

Alright, I'll start it off.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:11 am

Shania:
Good Eduardo! Now, I am going to weave quickly through the course, and you must follow my every step. If you don't, you might fall into a trap!

Shania starts to weave swiftly through the course, leaving you no time to argue.

(Please describe how you run through the posts, and don't finish the course yet- there's a surprise)
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:06 pm

I begin jumping over a tall construction cone. I pass through small cones lined up in a straight line with ease. Then, I leap through a cylinder with ease about five feet high. I climb the stairs and jump, moving my body so that I could land perfectly on the trampoline. Once I bounced up, I climbed onto a maze. There were seven paths, and I went straight. Fortunately, I chose the right path and fell from a height. I landed on a field of grass.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:35 am

(err, Eduardo, all the course is is wooden sticks sharpened at the top, stuck into the ground. There's no trampolines or five foot high cylinders. Excuse me if I seem to be rude, but we're just wolves.)

Shania stops after passing through half of the course and looks behind her. She sees you standing there and smiles. Then she runs ahead, into a wide area. It is a pathway that is about eight feet wide, with wooden stakes lined together neatly at the edges so no one can get out. She runs along it so fast you can't see her feet. After you blink once, she is sitting, waiting for you at the end.

(Please do not get all the way to the end of this pathway just yet)
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:13 am

(Sorry about that)
Shania obviously has mastered the course. Spirilite still attempts to do what the master did. I see the wide area that Shania passed through. I run along it so slow, I have to try again. This time, I improved, but am still bad at this. I try once more, running along the wooden stakes. I trip over one and fall. I am almost at the end.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Shania winces as Spirilite trips once. She smiles a sly grin as he gets closer and closer to the end. She flicks her right ears to indicate the managers that the time is right. Right before their very eyes, the almost invisible trap is activated. She chuckles as Spirilite gets closer and closer to the trap.

(try to activate/ get into the trap.. Just for demonstration al purposes, he he. I apologize.)
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:02 am

I get closer and closer. I want to show my skills to Shania. I get so excited because I am about thirty seconds away from the end. I run as fast as I can. I stop to rest, realizing that I shouldn't have sprinted so fast. When I recovered, I sprinted even faster than before. Excited that I was going to finish the obstacle course. Suddenly, I am trapped.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:49 pm

The tense lines joined together by the poles surrounding him spring up, launching him high into the air. He falls again and bounces a bit on the thick carpet of rope. The frazzled substance quivers under his weight. The edges rise high above even Shania's head. "Now, young one, do not fret and pay close attention." Shania approaches the trap and goes to one end of it. She leaps up and fixes her teeth firmly on the knot near the pole. She tugs until it comes loose. The end of the trap falls down, and Shania nods for Spirilite to get off.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:21 pm

I get off. Then I ask Shania what the whole trap thing was about. I wait for a response. The trap really scared me. She is very sneaky, I think when I remember what happened when I got trapped. She timed it perfectly, and I had to laugh a bit myself. She trapped me, but then let me free. At least she didn't betray me.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Shania starts to explain to him. "There are many other traps on the course, but each one will be different. When you have completed your training you will be able to get out of the traps. When you master training you should be able to avoid them altogether. " She smiles. "As you saw, the edges were too high up so that if you jumped off, you would have injured yourself. But a simple solution was to stop it at the source, instead of trying to avoid what is already done. If something can be done it can be undone. "
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:51 pm

When shall we proceed to the next course? Or is the course not completed?
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Shania chuckles. "Let the other wolves train too Spirilite! You are excused from training for the rest of the day and you can now eat. Pick something from the pile." Shania gestures towards a pile of voles.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:31 am

Alright, I ate something from the thing. "I am full now," says Spirilite.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Shania watched as more wolves practiced the course and fell into the trap. She always untied the knot at the top but didn't always say the speech. As she heard Locklay she turned to him. "Then go to the sidelines and rest." I said.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 pm

Spirilite thanked Shania, and went to rest. He wanted to obey the master. Therefore, he followed her directions very carefully.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:40 am

Soon all of the wolves were done practicing the course, and the pile of ground animals was depleted. She turned to them, all either laying down or eating a meal. Shania cleared her throat. "Since everyone has practiced this course, you can go and play. Do whatever you wish. Tomorrow you will practice more with different traps. For now, run along and do what young wolves do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Session - Agility   Training Session - Agility I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Session - Agility
Page 1 of 1