The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The art of the wolf

Learn, practice, and master the art of the wolf.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
HTML Pages Updated 311ql29

HTML Pages Updated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

HTML Pages Updated Empty
PostSubject: HTML Pages Updated   HTML Pages Updated I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:22 pm

I figured out how to change the background color on HTML pages. Now the home page's background color is Silver. And the other page is Orange. Oh, and soon I am going to fix the second page, so that after 4 seconds it will warp you around to this website. I suggest you bookmark the link to the forum, though, temporarily. Just incase something goes wrong, so you can check up on the forums anyway.

Alright, so I fixed the second Homepage link. The code is now completed. So wait like 4 or 5 seconds on that second, orange, page. After that time it should bring you to the forum. If it doesn't contact me.
Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

HTML Pages Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTML Pages Updated   HTML Pages Updated I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:05 am

It works pretty well for me.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

HTML Pages Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTML Pages Updated   HTML Pages Updated I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:23 pm

It should, there is no problems now.
Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st
Sponsored content

HTML Pages Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTML Pages Updated   HTML Pages Updated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HTML Pages Updated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The art of the wolf :: Important :: News-
Jump to: