The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The art of the wolf

Learn, practice, and master the art of the wolf.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Don't drink the water 311ql29

Don't drink the water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Don't drink the water Empty
PostSubject: Don't drink the water   Don't drink the water I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:39 pm

Shania rushes out to the pack who has summoned before her. "Listen," she said in gasps. "Everyone do not drink from the water! It is tainted with blood and a lethal arsenic. If you drink it you will become seriously ill or die. For now you will drink from the lake in the Cave of Guidance, which is safe to drink. You may approach the river but do not bathe or drink it. And everyone, and I mean everyone, stay away from the stream at night. "

Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink the water   Don't drink the water I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:55 pm

"Thank you so much," Spirilite tells Shania. He was going to drink the water from the fountain, but then heard Shania talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink the water   Don't drink the water I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Shania growled loudly to indicate the meeting was over. Then she left the site.
Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't drink the water   Don't drink the water I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't drink the water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The art of the wolf :: Gatherings :: Notices-
Jump to: