The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The art of the wolf

Learn, practice, and master the art of the wolf.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
More about The art of the Wolf 311ql29

More about The art of the Wolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

More about The art of the Wolf Empty
PostSubject: More about The art of the Wolf   More about The art of the Wolf I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:56 am

Welcome. This Announcement features many a thing, but the main reason for it is to introduce you to the concept of this forum. And to greet this forum into the world of Forumotion, and I have made many forumotions forums so I know what to do, what features I want, how I want this to work, etc. No advice is wanted or needed, in my opinion. Thank you.

So, let's get down to business here! I forget what date this forum was created because frankly, I didn't record it. But referring to the date of this post it was the date the forum was made. I think it was Wednesday, August 18 for the record. Oh, if any of you have made a forumotion forum before and have noticed that there is not this feature, or you see I am wondering about something, or it seems as if I am clueless about something- no. advice. It will not be accepted and you will get a small warning, not marked on your profile. I know about all the features forumotion has to offer and I am aware of advertising, and unless I specifically ask a question and say I want an answer, unless I have made it clear that I am accepting answers, then it is okay to answer.

I made this forum as a basic role playing forum, but with more depth. When you make a role play, you don't just tell the location and what is allowed and then start, pointed in no direction. You actually have a plot! For example, one topic might make you battle a giant dragon together, or find a rare medicine to cure a disease, it has interesting things! And some topics that I make will be huge events that everyone can participate in!

I hope to be able to get a lot of cool features in here, we already have a loading page with a spore creature and awesome button! You know how I said no advice? Suggestions are not advice and they are really welcome. But I mean suggestions like 'Maybe you should add another image to the loading page, or put some announcements into the loading page' and so on. I just finished the loading page now, and I do have limited time, so it's not the best I can do. I'm pretty good at HTML but I'm not expert. My abilities let me get a lot of cool features but not really make this a professional site, if you know what I mean. There will be a lot of add-ons to this forum, believe me, so please keep checking back! I'd really appreciate it.

Until next time,
Wolfy
Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st

More about The art of the Wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The art of the wolf :: Rules, Announcements, and Guidelines :: ~Announcements-
Jump to: