The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The art of the wolf

Learn, practice, and master the art of the wolf.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Forum Tester Page 311ql29

Forum Tester Page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Forum Tester Page Empty
PostSubject: Forum Tester Page   Forum Tester Page I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:34 pm

You see a little box with a question mark square next to the top bar? Click on it and you get a page with two buttons. If you mouse over the blue button the screen turns blue, same with the green button but it turns green.

That page will be to test things, make sure they are working, etc. Check it out from time to time. Updates here.

UPDATE
Color changing buttons added
Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

Forum Tester Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Tester Page   Forum Tester Page I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 pm

If you want to, I can keep you informed on how they're working with Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. Currently, the test page doesn't work with Internet Explorer. You can try it out yourself with Internet Explorer.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Forum Tester Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Tester Page   Forum Tester Page I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:37 am

That would be great, I know it works on Firefox and Safari. Do you know how it works on Google Chrome? I do not own Internet Explorer anymore though. But it's good to know that it doesn't work in IE, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

Forum Tester Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Tester Page   Forum Tester Page I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:47 pm

You're welcome.

The page doesn't work with Google Chrome.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Forum Tester Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Tester Page   Forum Tester Page I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Ok, so it works on Safari and Firefox, and does not work on Chrome and Internet Explorer. Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

Forum Tester Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Tester Page   Forum Tester Page I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:15 pm

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Forum Tester Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Tester Page   Forum Tester Page I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:23 pm

I appreciate it.

>>News = Old
Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Tester Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Tester Page   Forum Tester Page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Tester Page
Page 1 of 1