The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The art of the wolf

Learn, practice, and master the art of the wolf.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Thanksgiving Roleplay  311ql29

Thanksgiving Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Thanksgiving Roleplay  Empty
PostSubject: Thanksgiving Roleplay    Thanksgiving Roleplay  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:15 pm

(First person)

I ran to a turkey and bit it's neck. It was the yearly turkey hunt. I killed the biggest turkey, one turkey only, and everyone feasted. All the other turkeys were gone as I killed this turkey. Everyone gathered around the turkey and ate, and I ate the feathers and everything.

(We eat and play games later)
Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st
Eduardo
Trainees
Trainees
Eduardo

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Roleplay    Thanksgiving Roleplay  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:39 pm

That was the best turkey I've ever eaten. I then left the place, to hunt for more. I couldn't resist delicious, fat and juicy turkey. I found one, but skinny. It didn't matter to me. Then, I bit it, and started eating it. I shared most of it with the group of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Roleplay    Thanksgiving Roleplay  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:05 pm

(Eduardo I really, really don't want to seem rude- you are one of my awesome friends online- but there's only one turkey... Sadly.... xD I hope you understand, I really don't want to seem rude, I would have said the same to anyone else... Forgive me...)

"Come on everyone! Let's have some fun!" I ran out to a small clearing where there was a small indent in a patch of rock. It was filled with water, and apples were bobbing at the surface. I closed my eyes and plunged my head into the water. I opened my jaws and crunched them around an apple. I lifted my head out of the water and opened my eyes. I ate the apple and licked my lips. "Who's next for apple bobbing?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Roleplay    Thanksgiving Roleplay  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:19 pm

After a day of apple bobbing and tag, and silly turkey games and jokes, every wolf was beat. "You can all sleep now." I said as I waved my paw to disband the crowd of tired wolves. I waited until everyone was gone and then I walked slowly to my den. I yawned, opening my mouth wide. I picked up my delicate turkey feather I had saved and went to the back of my den. I kept a record of each special day each year, with a little piece of it stuck upon it. As I wet a new clay tablet, my eyes drooped, but I forced them open. I used a wooden stick to carve 'Thanksgiving- 2010' in the rock. I put the shaft of the turkey feather into the wet substance. I lay it aside. Then, I walked up to my soft bed of grasses, and fell down. I sighed, enjoying the cushiony ferns, and then fell into a deep sleep.

-End of Thanksgiving, 2010. Happy Thanksgiving-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Roleplay    Thanksgiving Roleplay  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving Roleplay
Page 1 of 1