The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The art of the wolf

Learn, practice, and master the art of the wolf.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Sorry for no Updates lately 311ql29

Sorry for no Updates lately

Go down 

What should I format my announcements?
Rainbow
Sorry for no Updates lately I_vote_lcap0%Sorry for no Updates lately I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Just one color
Sorry for no Updates lately I_vote_lcap0%Sorry for no Updates lately I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Plain
 0% [ 0 ]
Other(comment)
Sorry for no Updates lately I_vote_lcap100%Sorry for no Updates lately I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Sorry for no Updates lately Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for no Updates lately   Sorry for no Updates lately I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:14 pm

I am dearly sorry for not updating with you guys recently, I have been very busy lately and school starts in only 6 days. So please bear with me! I'm not done with the rules yet, and I would really appreciate any help that anyone will give. Even if it's just giving me the links to it would be a great, for more information please Private Message me.

Please answer the poll! I need to know how I should do my announcements, for more information read below:
Rainbow
Should I color these announcements like a rainbow, with each new subject changing color? This would make it look lively and pretty, and exciting and more appealing, but it would ruin the 'professional' look of these announcements.
Just one color
Should I color my announcement text just one color, like this? I like subtle shades, like dark ones or very light tones as they compliment these dark backgrounds. If you vote for this please tell me what color/colors I should choose/alternate through!
Plain
Just white text, with other effects like larger text and all. this is rather bland but it looks the most professional. This is one of my least favorite choices because then it just looks plain old plain old, but it is generic and professional looking.

Now, as you've seen there are only 1,2,3 active forums correct? Well that is about to change! Please read this list below, and it will feature changes that are soon to come!

• New forums and sections!
• Default avatars and free use avatar gallery for you!
• A Newsletter!
• Lots of fun activities!
• The Rules being finished(and hopefully a summary of them)!
• Support section for all of your needs!

And more! Stick around faithful members!

Until next time,
Wolfy
Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st

Sorry for no Updates lately
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The art of the wolf :: Rules, Announcements, and Guidelines :: ~Announcements-
Jump to: