The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Hello! Apparently you have not yet joined the fun of mastering the Art of the Wolf, would you like to join the fun? If so, click on 'Register' or 'Log in' if you have already made an account! We'd love for you to join!

Until next time,
Wolfy
The art of the wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The art of the wolf

Learn, practice, and master the art of the wolf.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum
Wolfy's Ultimate Store (Open) 311ql29

Wolfy's Ultimate Store (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Wolfy's Ultimate Store (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Wolfy's Ultimate Store (Open)   Wolfy's Ultimate Store (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Hello! This is my avatar shop! I will draw you an avatar to wear on this forum, and if you ask me, you can get special permission to use it on other places.

Follow
the basic forum rules. Remember to not request when I'm closed, be patient and kind, and do not steal any of these avatars unless they were made for you! If you use my avatars you must put 'Avatar by Wolfy' in the comments section of your profile, or your signature, but put it in a place where I can see it. Thank you for following these rules, if you do then everything will go fine!

Use
your brain! If I'm closed you don't think I'd choose you just because, would you? You have to remember the rules and follow them, and realize that if you do not follow them then you will not get one of my products! Also remember that it is not going to be finished right away, after you request. I have a life too and I don't spend every hour of my day on the computer! If you request it should be done by the next time you get back.

To
request one of my things, just tell me if you want an avatar. Then describe as much as you can about what you want! Include what species, gender, and of course what you want for the background! Remember to describe the animal you want in detail! As much as possible, thank you! Keep in mind when you request don't go into super huge detail like there being sixteen links on a chain collar or whatever, also there is a minimum amount of information to request. If you do not have the minimum I will ask for more. It must include the animal you want, a description of that animal, the species of the animal, the gender, and of course the pose, background, and text. Ignore certain parts if you don't want text and such.

About
If you ask for an avatar, (which is the little symbol above your username) and you describe it and follow the rules and I'm open, then you will get one! I can do dinosaurs and animals, but no humans. You can get a normal avatar, which is done without pixels and just outlined normally and stuff. Those can be animated too. Also the avatars will almost never be a full body picture. If you really, really want a full body picture then you'll have to order a big picture from me and ask me to resize it. I only do headshots, which is a picture of the animals head and neck. They can be animated but nothing too out of line, for example they can blink

What
about other stuff? And what is with the open and closed deal? Well when I'm open you can request an avatar, and I will pick the most interesting of them to draw. When I am closed do not request! If you have any more questions you can just ask me here, I do not mind and I want this to be the most enjoyable for all of you! So be sure to ask any questions, even if they seem stupid!

Other
things? Well I do have slots which are like a waiting line, and when you are in the waiting line your avatar is being made and you are waiting for it to be finished! If you are not in the waiting line chances are you were not picked. They are 6 spots in the waiting line so hurry! If there is an open spot in the waiting line and I am open, that means you can request one!

Waiting line:
1st:
2nd:
3rd:
4th:
5th:
6th:

Last edited by Wolfy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st
Wolfy
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy the Wolf
Wolfy

Wolfy's Ultimate Store (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfy's Ultimate Store (Open)   Wolfy's Ultimate Store (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:01 pm

New option to get traditional avatars done, include in your post that you want it on paper.

Updated the post considerably, excluded certain options.
Back to top Go down
https://taofw.forum.st

Wolfy's Ultimate Store (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The art of the wolf :: Art :: Avatars-
Jump to: